Friday, June 7, 2013

Can't help but think...

I have said it many times that I hate a bully! Not only a child bully but an adult bully for that matter. After my recent experience I can't help, but think how much I wish my children never have to meet one. I know fat chance right!? They seem to be everywhere now days, any age. I am shocked by how many! Name calling, talking down on people and judging someone for how they chose/choose to live is not my style and honestly hurts me right down to my core when I see it. I will defend the other end no matter what they are doing because nothing is worse than the person being a bully! All I know all I can do is raise my children to ALWAYS treat one with respect whether you agree or disagree with what they do. I won't be that Mother who sets an example that words and stuff like that is ok! I don't want my children to treat people like that so why would I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment